WE CAN HELP YOU!
- Do you feel like you are sitting on the EFT sidelines watching other practitioners offering online programs and you’re not?
- Are you overwhelmed by the thought of the technological challenges or scared of what you “don’t know you don’t know” in order to offer an online webinar or virtual class?
- Does the thought of creating PowerPoints or sharing visuals while teaching make you feel stupid?
- Don’t know what you should include and what you should leave out of your course?
NOW more than ever, its time to work through whatever obstacles you face so that you can SERVE the world and get the word of EFT’s effectiveness to those who need it… GROW your business and THRIVE financially even during this period of uncertainty and be INSPIRED by the personal growth and evolution of what it feels like to expand your skills and influence.
In this FREE WEBINAR, we will offer you some of our top tips on how to put on and promote a successful online EFT course. Here are some highlights of what we will cover:
- The key differences between running an online tapping group, webinar and an online class.
- The best online platforms to use.
- How to avoid unwanted online visitors “webinar-bombing” your class.
- Critical online class safety and privacy concerns.
- Best practices for audience engagement.
- Our top tips for safely teaching/demonstrating experiential tapping exercises.
- Deciding how much to charge and how students register and pay.
- How to fill your class with your ideal clients.
Alina Frank and Craig Weiner, directors of the EFT Marketing and Business Academy have been teaching and coaching practitioners for 10 years how to develop their EFT business. They have successfully created and presented hundreds of online events including webinars, trainings, courses and summits.
Sign Up Now so you can get started on creating your first online class!